Sunday 31 July 2011

Back from a rainy getaway

Hello lovelies!

I've been enjoying a little getaway with Mr. L. and family. One whole week we enjoyed nature and good company. Unfortunatly, we had a lot of rain so walking times were scarce. The times we did enjoy nature were great, we even met a wild boar. I couldn't make a photo of it, since it was quite shocked by my scream * I am quite the hero haha *.


Remember this snake? I gave it to my nephew and he loved it, so it had to come with him to Ermelo. His name is now Jan de slang (John the snake). Baby bear has such lovely little hands to hold the snake! Cannot get enough of him, although the little bear is a fulltime job. So the respect for my sister in law grew even more for all the hard work and love she gives her little one. Also for my mother in law, who sparkles and smiles all day long despite a chronic lack of sleep.
We also visited the "Dolfinarium", an amusement park with marine life like dolphins and sea lions. There were some amazing shows and a lot of oooeeeehhs and aaaaaaahs. 



Despite all the great memories that we made in this wonderful week, I also missed blogland. I have a lot of catching up to do, lots of nice new posts of my favorite blogs still to be read and of course I have been busy on my own projects of which I will share more later on. It was delightful to return to our own little cottage on the eighth floor. I crawled on the couch for some cuddling and hooky time:



Aaaaah, so good to be home again! Talk to you soon! lots of love,


Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind?